Skip to main content

What is your Plan Krispy Kreme?

I have never really been a sweet tooth perhaps because I spent the better part of my time filling or extracting a tooth. The last time I did that I was busy looking for discounts from a student doctor in LUTH who helped me fill my tooth, whew! Thumbs up to all these student doctors who have large hearts. Will talk about how I fell in love with a doctor on the next episode. Back to the matter I just had my first box of Krispy Kreme and I'm like ki le le yi? (What is this) my eyes were popping as I bit into every piece.

Krispy Kreme doughnuts

So, my friends, Dee and Jee got me the box of Krispy Kreme on 26th of March 2018. That early Monday morning on our way to work they greeted me with a box of happy icing glazed doughnuts there and then I knew my week was going to be a sweet one, yea I'm like that - let me just tie it to that. I quickly thought of the best way to eat them, I was going to share some with my colleagues and eat 2 pieces of doughnut max 3 because after 3 rounds I'm satiated - who know go know ;)

Immediately I got to work with the box, only two of my colleagues were at work as they spotted the box, they darted for it and without permission got one piece each - God help me if any more colleagues show up, they don't want to know if it's your breakfast or not they will all get a piece and during lunch nobody will offer to buy you lunch - every man for himself. So be wise my friend, be wise. I hurriedly kept 4 pieces of doughnuts for myself and unpack the lemongrass that I got at Nunu's place at Egbin Power PLC. FYI I am not all these science students that have mix chemical together I use Ewe ati Egbo very well. But guy take it easy on that detox oh.

Icing glazed doughnuts

I finally settled down to have breakfast - Krispy Kreme doughnuts and lemongrass tea (+Milk-Sugar). In case you're wondering, why I didn't have these doughnuts with coffee? well, I'm not a fan of coffee, you can not catch me with a cup of it - last time I tasted coffee was at First Central Hotel Suites in Dubai was hoping perhaps the Arabian coffee will have an Alchemist touch/taste, blow my mind away and I'll fall in love with coffee but no, That fateful morning I rushed to the zinc and spat it out - well some went down my throat and since then I haven't had a cup of coffee. For those that preach an hour sermon of how good coffee is - message title: Coffee is Life; So Live Your Life... I wish you all the best.

My eyes popped as I bit into the ring of icing glazed doughnut, it was TOO sweet! My gosh!!! What is your plan Krispy Kreme NG? Do you want to give us Jedi jedi? in this fitfam and weight loss era - where everyone is on one or two diet plan(s), folks are diligently working out to stay fit and posting it on Instagram that's when you all decided to give out several boxes of diabetes-induced doughnuts. But where can I get Agbo to drink now, I thought to myself, these doughnuts should be complemented with Egbogi If not you cannot perform well as a man and for women, you don't want that pain. My attempt at working out and trying to burn my belly fat has been a struggle and so I try to have my meals in moderation and intuitive eating has helped me a lot, so why does Krispy Kreme want to pour sand sand inside my garri, is it your garri ehn? because I'm not understanding as I bit into my third piece of doughnut - Yes I ate all three come and beat me. I sighed and this Yoruba song came to mind:

Ikun n jogede,
ikun n redi mole,
ikun komo pe ohun todun lo n pani


But Naija people like Awoof sha ahan, and it can be shameful sometimes oh. So Krispy Something abeg don't comman kee us, don't injure our men fa, yes I'm even more concerned now that my boo bae has gone on hunger strike unless he eats Krispy Kreme doughnuts, My question is are these doughnuts good for men? Is it a healthy something? if not reduce the sugar oh.

Comments

  1. Very annoying. Could not go past the first bite - spat it all out.
    Not to mention, it is more of the glazed sugar than doughnut.

    It should have been called Krispy Kreme Sugar.....

    SAM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweet Hour of Muse By Morayo Oshodi

Wide awake at midnight Then a voice in the wind Harsh but true said  They think I'd just give up When I'm almost at the end of the tunnel I lay down and slept  but my subconscious  ranted away... Could this be convention? This smell as rot fish  Filling the atmosphere. Alas that I may be choked up in it? When there are waters That haven’t been stirred not to mention rippled. It takes a little time To cock a gun and shoot. Risk is what makes life beautiful Don’t you think so? The confidence that matches up to it tells you you aren't far from your goal. A fearful mind will only bring aches and pain, trouble and distress but a heart that dreads mediocrity is free to explore even the uncultivated land of life When I sleep it's only for a few hours  Not that I suffer insomnia It's because there's a new dawn to wake up to        

Love Life, Love the Lyrics I: One Night Stand By Morayo Oshodi

If the grade "A" was really easy why didn't we all get an A in further maths? well maybe you did but I never did, I was the C student and yes I was comfortable with that :p well don't think me lazy because I have my passions hehehehe one of it is observing people and writing about them and getting to know how to help! Motivation, Motivation!! Motivation!!! - like hey babes stay away from that guy he is good for nothing or this guy likes you and I think you should give him a chance to prove his love, why don't you take that risk after all life is all about the risks we take.... Blahblahblah. In this episode I will leave you with a special lyrics from a very special artiste who I featured in this post. This blog post will encourage you to love yourself first, before you love someone else. She is one of the most friendly, daring and adventurous person I have ever met. Sometimes when she talks I wonder what planet she is from perhaps she Oh! - yes that B

When The Flood Storms By Morayo Oshodi

It all started with a drizzling Some others considered it a trickling Until the buckets got filled from leaking Pregnant and swollen the ceiling So the waters broke, toh toh toh  Was the sound of a leaking ceiling. A rhythm worth freestyling. They say make hay while the sun shines. But none while the clouds gather It's been 7 days and your beaming self hasn't shown up instead you had your cousin blow the hay away. Its been 7 days..... Slow and steady drip, drop, top. The flood sneaked in without a storm. So you got caught up? in 7 hours of traffic? So you didn't drown? You could wade in the waters. Swimming was the highlights. And then Kayaking Oyinbo man. Free movie ticket and popcorn? Perhaps for Isoken . Will flooded cinemas go.